It seems that more and more casinos these days are trying to cut down the player’s advantage at blackjack. Knowing this to be one of the most popular, not to mention strategic games in the House, several versions of blackjack, or as it is commonly called, “twenty-one”, have sprung from the original prototype in an attempt to garner even more attraction, but with worse odds.
With names like Super Fun Twenty-One, Spanish Twenty-One, Double Exposure, Bonus Blackjack, Vegas Downtown, Vegas Strip and Atlantic City Blackjack, it can be quite difficult to keep up with the seemingly endless versions of blackjack now being offered at online casinos.
Another trend that has been developing in the game of blackjack is the changing of payout odds. For example, many blackjack tables, especially at brick ‘n mortar gambling destinations, offer tables with 6:5 payout odds for hitting a Natural 21 (blackjack) rather than the original 3:2 odds payout.
Let us say that you are making a $10 bet at the blackjack table and hit a two-card total of twenty-one. Instead of being awarded $15 like one normally would at 3:2 odds, the payout would only be for $12 at 6:5 odds. Of course, $3 is not that much of a big difference on a single bet.
However, when playing blackjack for an indefinite period of time, that $3 can add up to be more than one would think. So, if you see casino advertising with 6:5 payout odds (like it’s a good thing), don’t buy into it, and look elsewhere for 3:2 odds. The availability of the time information is required to gain more bonuses and jackpots at Bandarqq table. The amount of the bonuses and payout percentage required to be adequate for meeting with the requirements. The placing of the bets is there with the knowledge of the period available.
Of course, online casino sites for the most part still offer 3:2 blackjack with favorable rules such as allowing the act of doubling down after splitting a hand. There are usually no more than two card decks played at once, although each spent hand is automatically shuffled back into the shoe, which absolutely negates the efficacy of card-counting.
This blackjack variant is played in most European casinos, as the name would suggest. You can also play this game at many online casinos, such as Bodog Casino.
There are only a couple of differences between this version and the blackjack version that most people are used to playing. The first and most obvious is that the blackjack dealer doesn’t receive the second card until after the players have acted. This means that the dealer will not be able to peak to see if they have a blackjack.
European blackjack is played with 2 standard 52-card decks. Particulars of the game are below.
1) The decks are shuffled at the end of every game.
2) A blackjack beats any other hand totaling 21 in all instances.
3) The dealer stands on al hands totaling 17 and draws on all hands totaling 16.
4) If two cards have the same denomination, for example 3 and 3 or King and King, the player can split them. His hand is separated into two separate hands and a bet equivalent to his original bet is placed on the second hand.
5) If the player splits either a pair of aces or a pair of ten value cards and then draws a 10 value card, it is not counted as blackjack, though it has a value of 21
6) You can double when your hand totals 9, 10 or 11, but not after a split. You are dealt one card and then your hand must stand. Your doubling bet must be equal to your original bet.
7) If the dealer’s first card is an ace, you may take insurance. Insurance only covers your original hand and costs half your original bet. Insurance does not cover a double bet or any second hands on a split.
Some of these rules, such as the dealer standing on soft 17, gives the players better odds overall than playing the standard blackjack game, which is often referred to as Vegas Strip blackjack. This is one of the few blackjack variants that I would advise any beginner or non-expert to play.
As for many of those other blackjack games listed above, you should learn these games extensively and know the individual game at a near expert level before you start playing any of them for real money